“ Play Learn and Grow together”
We, at Aditya English medium school, engaging tiny toddlers with Storytime, sand play, sensory time, Creative time, Library time, festival celebrations, etc.
The naturally curious minds are exposed to conditions that can evoke freedom of thought and expression. Language development, concept formation, socio-emotional skills along with fine and gross motor development happen simultaneously through exploration, interrogation, and eventually self-discovery. This can build confident youngsters who feel free to be creative and motivated to learn. The path is laid thus for the toddlers to board the adventure of learning and march into the primary level.
The primary school program develops pupils to learn how to think imaginatively and talk about what they like and dislike while designing and making. They build on their early childhood experiences of investigating objects around them. They explore how familiar things work and talk about, draw, and model their ideas.
“ Children must be taught how to think, not what to think ”
We, at, Aditya English Medium School, make sure that children learn to apply what they learn. Emphasis is laid on the application of knowledge.
In addition to a varied and stimulating curriculum, students have the opportunity to participate in many extracurricular activities. Assemblies and house activities continue to be important to the learning experience. Children build on their conceptual knowledge and learn team building and group work. They discover their interests.
The main subjects taught are English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, and Marathi. Children have an array of activities to choose from, for instance, Hands-On Art, Happy Hands Club, Story Telling Club, Performing Art: Rhythmic Beats (Tabla), Western and Semi-Classical Dance and Sports: Cricket, Table tennis, Football, Basket Ball, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi.
Elocutions, debates, recitation, Dramatics, projects, and ICT skills are an indispensable part of the school curriculum.
Secondary & Senior Secondary
Aditya English Medium School promote acceptance and respect for all persons, enhance enjoyment in Learning, identify individual student’s talent and develop them. Build a foundation for technological and industrial development.
We follow principles for curriculum development:
- Physical, Mental development of the child.
- Ensuring that learning shifts away from rote methods.
- Enriching the curriculum so it goes beyond text books.
- Making examinations more flexible and integrating them with classroom life.
Our Children learn, observe and think
- Physical education, which improves health and fitness, while enjoying the recreational value it offers;
- Exposure to team and individual sports, competitive and non-competitive, which encourages sportsmanship and a school-wide community spirit and a feeling of individual accomplishment;
- A number of informal methods like activities, projects, presentations and hands-on experiences, apart from formal learning;
- Celebration of festivals through whole-school assemblies, play performances, special holidays and functions, which help children in meaningful bonding and appreciation of such festivals;
- Activities like free play, dramatization, enacting through puppets, singing, dancing, music, art, and so on;
- Exploring and reading books, newspapers and magazines, thus enhancing their knowledge and inculcating in them an interest to be learning-oriented while appreciating the value of reading and research;
- Outdoor and indoor play and games;
- Sharing ideas with other children and discovering facts for themselves through observation and reference work;
- Exciting experiential learning opportunities through field trips which are planned for specific educational purposes;
- An appropriate balance of whole group, small group and individual activities, which cater to individual differences in learning;
- An inter-disciplinary appreciation of Language, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science by learning as individual subjects as well as in an integrated way;
- A supportive learning environment where individual needs are addressed in a positive and inclusive way;